DEADLINE FOR 2021 HIETT PRIZE APPLICATIONS IS MAY 15, 2021
The Hiett Prize in the Humanities is an annual award of $50,000 aimed at identifying candidates in the early stages of a career devoted to the humanities and whose work shows extraordinary promise to have a significant impact on contemporary culture.
- Letter of Recommendation/Nomination (from an individual with a well-established career in the humanities)
- Curriculum Vitae (4-page maximum)
- Narrative Profile of Accomplishments and Published Work (no length requirement. published works are not required.)
- Plan for Future Scholarship and/or Projects in the Humanities (no length requirement)
- Applicant Must Reside in the United States
Email your submission documents to HiettPrize@DallasInstitute.org.