We are currently accepting applications for the 14th Annual Hiett Prize in the Humanities.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, APRIL 20, 2018.
- Letter of Recommendation/Nomination (from an individual with a well-established career in the humanities)
- Curriculum Vitae (4-page maximum)
- Narrative Profile of Accomplishments and Published Work (no length requirement. published works are not required.)
- Plan for Future Scholarship and/or Projects in the Humanities (no length requirement)
- Applicant Must Reside in the United States
Email to Dr. J. Larry Allums (click for email).