We are now accepting applications for the 15th Annual Hiett Prize in the Humanities.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, MAY 3, 2019.
- Letter of Recommendation/Nomination (from an individual with a well-established career in the humanities)
- Curriculum Vitae (4-page maximum)
- Narrative Profile of Accomplishments and Published Work (no length requirement. published works are not required.)
- Plan for Future Scholarship and/or Projects in the Humanities (no length requirement)
- Applicant Must Reside in the United States
Email to J. Larry Allums, Ph.D. (click for email).